- All racers and spectators that want to bring a camper to TX2K18 must purchase their camping site in advance. Camp sites will not be sold at the event.
- Campers are not permitted in the regular spectator parking and pit areas.
- Advance reservation and full payment for camping sites in the camper village is required.
CAMPER VILLAGE FEES:
FRONT ROW SPACES 1-34: $150(No hookups)
SECOND ROW SPACES 1-30: $150 (No hookups)
TX2K18 CAMPER VILLAGE SITE PLAN
CLICK ON MAP TO PURCHASE SPACE
2018 Camper Village Rules & Regulations
- No open fires or fire pits.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be on a leash at all times. You must also please dispose of your dog’s waste in a trash can.
- Campers and RV’s are not permitted to park in the regular spectator vehicle parking lots. You must purchase an RV Camping Site in advance in order to bring any RV/camper to TX2K18.
- Conventional grills are permitted. Tow-behind commercial size grills are prohibited.
- Camping space includes one vehicle (RV or truck towing a camper). If you have additional vehicles, they are permitted to park in your camping space as long as they fit completely inside your designated space. Each additional vehicle is required to purchase a vehicle parking pass at $50 each, which is good for all weekend.
- Spectators are not permitted to bring golf carts, ATVs, or other pit bikes. This is strictly enforced and you will not be permitted to bring them into the facility – so please leave them at home.
- Your entire camp site must fit inside your designated space. Each site is measured and marked to a specific square footage. The border of your site is the beginning of another site. There cannot be any protruding bumpers, slide outs, awnings, etc over the boundary of your camp site.
- Everyone in your camper must purchase a full event VIP wristband.
- An RV dump station is not available on the property. However, there will be a “Honey Wagon” that will make scheduled stops through the Camper Village that can empty sewage waste from your motor homes, campers and RV’s on Saturday and Sunday. Their sewage service fee in your campsite is $40. Campers are not permitted to crack or empty their grey water or black water tanks for any reason. You will be asked to leave if you do.
- If you need electrical power, please bring your own generators as there are no campsite hook-ups. We ask that you please direct all generator exhaust fumes up over your camper by a pipe and not to the side into your neighbor’s camp site. This can be done with simple tubing purchased at an auto parts store or at Lowes or Home Depot.
- We want everyone in the camper village to have a great time! We ask that you exercise common courtesy to your neighbors in regards to both noise and behavior throughout the event and at night.
For additional information on a camping site,
please email email@example.com
or call the RPR Track Office at 281-383-RACE(7223)